Payment of Contributions, Charges and Fees

Payments can be made during office hours throughout the school term. Payments can be made via the following options:

  • At Administration

Cash and EFTPOS only

  • Direct Deposit

Please use your child’s student number as a reference (located on the Charges and Voluntary Contributions sheet) and email to advise payment.

Please contact the College on 9583 2800 for bank details.

  • Compass

    Credit card payments and Instalment plans available. Please use this helpful guide in you need help.

Payment Arrangements

Some families may not be in a position to pay charges and contributions all at one time.

If you would like to make alternative arrangements for payment, such as government financial assistance or enter into a payment plan, please feel free to contact our Manager of Corporate Services who can assist in formulating a payment plan to suit your budget.

Government Assistance

Secondary Assistance Scheme

The State Government, through the Department of Education, provides financial support to eligible parents through the Secondary Assistance Scheme (SAS). The aim of this scheme is to assist low-income families with secondary schooling costs.

The allowance consists of two components:

  1. $235 Educational Program Allowance is paid directly to the school and is taken as payment for the Voluntary Contribution.
  2. $115 Clothing Allowance paid directly to the parent/guardian to assist with the purchase of the school uniform or parents can opt to direct payment to the school to decrease the outstanding balance of voluntary contribution and or charges.

Application is made by parents or guardians of students enrolled in Years 7 to 12 up to and including the year the student turns 18 years of age.

Parents/guardians must hold one of the following cards:

  • Human Services  Health Care Card Cardholder must be a parent/guardian. Claims cannot be made by a parent using a student’s card (i.e. the student may hold a card for disability purposes).
  • Human Services Pensioner Concession Card. Student name should be listed on the card.
  • Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Card. Health Pensioner Card, TPI / TPI Gold Cards or State Cards cannot be accepted as they are issued for medical benefits purposes only.

The above cards must be current during the first term. Applications must be made in person, forms are available from Administration office at the College.

Applications close at the end of Term 1. Any application received after this date will not be accepted


Each family will receive regular statements outlining any contributions, charges and voluntary approved requests that are outstanding.

The School Board, P&C and the School Finance Committee encourage payment of contributions to support the provision of resources and the standard of educational programs offered to your child.

Have a Question?

Send us a message