Mental Health Supports
- Headspace Action Plan
- Mental Health Youth Support Agencies – Mandurah
- Online Phone App Information and Supports for Young People
- Tips For a Healthy Headspace
- Toolkit For a Healthy Headspace
Coping with COVID-19 – Fact Sheets
- Be You Resource COVID-19
- Black Dog Institute Self Care Planning COVID-19
- Headspace Fact Sheet Coping With COVID-19 Stress
- Helping Children Cope With COVID-19
- How To Communicate With Your Child About COVID-19
- Info For Kids on COVID-19
Noongar Learning Packages for Families
Pastoral Care Team
Activities for Home
Virtual Tours | See a list below of fun and interesting virtual tours and online activities for young people to explore.
- Virtual Field Trips.
- Visit museums.
Google Arts and Culture partnered with over 2,500 museums and galleries around the world to offer virtual tours of their spaces. Some of the options include New York’s Museum of Modern Art and Amsterdam’s Van Gogh Museum.
- The Louvre, based in Paris, is also offering its own virtual tour online for free.
- The San Diego Zoo has a live webcam for animals.
- Melbourne Zoo also has live webcams.
- Explore the surface of Mars on the Curiosity Rover.
- The British Museum
Located in the heart of London allows virtual visitors to tour the Great Court and discover the ancient Rosetta Stone and Egyptian mummies.
- Geography with National Geographic.
- Children’s books read by famous people.
- Crafts and activities.
- Fun games, recipes, crafts, activities.
- Online history classes for all ages preteen through adults.
- Educational games K-12.
- 35,000 pages of online content on the different cultures and countries of the world.
- Illustrated recipes designed to help kids age 2-12 cook.
Recipes encourage culinary skills, literacy, maths and science.
- Type in any city, state, or country to view an archive of historical photographs and other documents.
- Help children learn to appreciate the arts by providing them with the opportunity to play games, conduct investigations, and explore different forms of art.
- Live video of the National Zoo and Smithsonian Learning Lab.
Covers a wide range of topics including weather, climate, atmosphere, water, energy, plants, and animals.
- Think Design explores careers in fashion design, graphic design, interior design, book design, product design, film and theatre, architecture, animation, and environmental design.
- Movement and mindfulness videos created by child development experts.
- Kid-friendly workouts
Choose from Strength for Kids, Agility for Kids, Flexibility and Balance for Kids, Warm-Up for Kids, Cooldown for Kids, Stand Up and Move for Kids, OR create your own custom kid workout.
- Mo Willems, the author of ‘Don’t let the Pigeon Stay up Late’ is uploading daily drawing lessons.
- Maths as a fun part of your daily family routine.
- Music is for everyone.
- Projects to keep kids reading, thinking, and growing.
- Learn a language.
- Yoga and mindfulness.
- All sorts of online classes.
- Short videos and texts that answer various burning questions for children. There are vocabulary challenges and comprehension questions.
- Learn to code.
- Listen to astronauts read stories from space.
- Maths games galore.
- Lots of science experiments that you can do at home.
- Grammar– Work on the 8 parts of speech.
- Google Earth. All sorts of incredible learning here.
- Scratch teaches students all about coding.
- A wonderful detailed way to get kids engaged in the world of art.
- Test kids’ geography skills. Using images from Google’s Street View, it puts players down in the middle of the street and asks them to figure out where they are.
- Live PE lessons at 9am Monday to Friday on this YouTube channel for children of all ages.
- Short videos about numbers that help kids explore complex math topics and make math more fun.
- Learn to play guitar, piano, pan flute, drums, and bongos online.
- For budding Marine Biologists- take a deep dive into ocean life.
- Science podcasts to listen to with your kids.
- Red Tent Art
Step by step instructions on art projects including origami, 3D cards, clay pots, etc.
- ABC Educational resources.
- Boost writing confidence with Storybird.
- Maths Frame.
- Make your own animated videos with Go Animate.
- Create interactive avatars to showcase children’s learning.
- Go Geocatching.
- The Kid Should See This
Smart videos for curious minds of all ages
- Electoral System of Australia.
- 101 Free Things to Do with Kids That Will Cost Nothing but Time
- Tallest Buildings in the World