The College uses Compass as our school management system. As a parent, Compass will allow you to:
- Access your child’s assessment results
- Book your Parent/Caregiver/Student/Teacher conferences
- View up-to-date attendance information
- Enter upcoming or past absences for your child
- Pay and consent for upcoming excursions
- Pay contributions
- Update your registered email and mobile number (used for SMS alerts)
- Access information regarding upcoming events and news
Compass is a web-based system that is accessible on any modern web browser or by using the ‘Compass School Manager’ app available to download for iOS from the App Store or Android from the Play Store.
To access Compass on your computer visit coastallakescollege-wa.compass.education.
Your access details have been sent via email. Upon the first login, you will be required to change your temporary password and confirm your email address and mobile phone number.
Please ensure that you keep your login details secure and do not disclose them to your child. Students will be provided with their own login details.
Please do not hesitate to contact Administration by email CoastalLakes.Col@education.wa.edu.au on 9583 2800 if you require any further assistance.
Access Online Learning Resources Using Compass
How to email a teacher via Compass